Box Releases Three New Cloud Integrations for Microsoft Office Online
|Stuart Parkerson in Cloud Services Friday, February 5, 2016|
Box has released three new integrations into its content management and collaboration platform with support for Microsoft Office Online with real time co-authoring, Office for iOS and Outlook.com as part of the Microsoft Cloud Storage Partner Program.
With Box for Office Online with real time co-authoring users can make concurrent, real time edits to content secured in Box including Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
The introduction of Box integration with Office for iOS builds on the ability to preview content in Box from Office for iOS applications, so that users can create and edit Office files saved in Box directly from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps for iOS.
Box integration with Outlook.com provides the ability for joint customers to attach content in Box to emails in the new Outlook.com, replacing the need to save items to a desktop before attaching to an email, and enabling secure email collaboration that’s fully in the cloud.
Read more: https://www.box.com/home/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more