Unity 4.2 Now Supports BlackBerry 10
|Stuart Parkerson in BlackBerry Friday, July 26, 2013|
Blackberry has announced that free and Pro releases of Unity 4.2 from Unity Technologies now support BlackBerry 10.
BlackBerry and Unity Technologies are offering a limited number of Unity Pro License holders a free copy of the BlackBerry Pro add-on license until November 20, 2013, if they submit a game developed with Unity to the BlackBerry World storefront. These developers will also receive a free BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. 800 total free copies and phones are available.
To download Unity 4.2 with the BlackBerry deployment add-on go to http://unity3d.com/unity/download.
Read more: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/07/unity-4-2-pr...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more