BlackBerry Supports Bluetooth Smart Ready to Drive M2M App Development
|Richard Harris in BlackBerry Friday, July 26, 2013|
BlackBerry 10 applications can be written to leverage the wide range of Bluetooth Smart devices currently on the market. BlackBerry provides a broad range of support for various Bluetooth profiles in BlackBerry 10, with a secure set of APIs in the Native Development Kit. BlackBerry 10 implements AES-CCM cryptography and privacy features to ensure a customer’s data is kept safe and secure while their smartphone is polling or connected to a Bluetooth Smart device.
Read more: http://press.blackberry.com/press/2013/blackberry-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more