Intel App Innovation Contest (AIC) 2013
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Thursday, July 25, 2013|
The Intel App Innovation Contest (AIC) 2013 is open to app developers in 20 countries including the US, Russia, China, Japan, and Israel. There are six categories - Education, Entertainment, Finance, Games, Healthcare and Retail. The competition begins with an idea submission phase that concludes on September 4, 2013 and 500 finalists will receive development systems and move on to the coding phase of the competition with winners to be announced by the end of the year.
For more information go to http://aic2013.intel.com/#home.
Read more: http://aic2013.intel.com/#contest-detail
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more