Apigee Announces Monetization Services for APIs and Other Digital Assets
|Richard Harris in Monetize Monday, July 22, 2013|
The new Apigee Monetization Services are designed to help companies enhance monetization opportunities and manage developer/partner programs allowing companies to bill and charge for API and other digital products.
The system allows businesses to manage their digital assets and update revenue models, pricing, etc. and analyze performance, to determine which business models are working best. Options include creating rate plans, managing limits and notifications, configuring reports and billing documents, and modifying the system to maximize API program value.
For developers, the system allow them to pick and choose among digital assets/APS as need and offers the flexibility to make changes in real time as needs change.
Read more: http://apigee.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more