Feedly Opens API to App Developers
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Friday, September 27, 2013|
The feedly cloud API provides data access to millions of feeds and offers a personalization graph that provides users with categories, feeds, topics, tags, mixes, and more as high level concepts. The feedly cloud allows users to create their graph once and access it across many apps. The same graph can power an iPhone reader, a desktop reader, a phone dashboard application, an auto entertainment system, a profile in someone’s favorite fashion hub, or a profile in an enterprise marketing or purchasing app.
Apps that utilize the service authenticate feedly users using a feedly OAuth 2.0 interface. The result of the authentication is an access token developers can use to authenticate using an authorization header. A user has a profile and a set of preferences associated with the profile that developers can access using the feedly Profile and Preferences modules.
For more information visit the feedly developer website here.
Read more: http://blog.feedly.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more