Built to Change Summit hosted by CA happening tomorrow
|Richard Harris in iOS Monday, June 4, 2018|
The 2nd annual Built to Change Summit will be hosted at CA Technologies’ offices in Santa Clara, Ca on June 5.
Key tenets of the Modern Software Factory:
- Create an Agile Business
- Build Better Apps Faster with Automation
- Make Security a Competitive Advantage
- Insights for Better Customer Experiences
In addition, CA will reveal the latest product developments, such as intelligent container monitoring from its Accelerator program, as well as thought leadership on topics such as cobotics, ethical AI and embedded deep learning in the IoT from its Advanced Research initiatives. To round out the event, there will be an experiential design workshop on how to determine what needs to be built within the modern enterprise.
Keynote speakers/presenters include:
- President and Chief Product Officer: Ayman Sayed
- EVP and Chief Technology Officer: Otto Berkes
- General Manager, Agile Management: Surya Panditi
- Group General Manager, DevOps: Ashok Reddy
- General Manager, Mainframe: Greg Lotko
- General Manager, Developer Products: Rahim Bhatia
- General Manager, Continuous Delivery: Jeff ScheafferGeneral Manager, Agile Operations – Ali Siddiqui
- General Manager, Security: Mordecai Rosen
- General Manager, CA Veracode: Sam King
- Founder, CA Veracode SourceClear: Mark Curphey
- SVP, Strategy & Portfolio Management: David Williams
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.