DJI deals for Black Friday
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Tuesday, November 21, 2017|
DJI Drone deals for Black Friday shopping in 2017, including drones, cameras, and accessories.
For consumers looking to capture their inspirations and sharing their stories on-the-go, they can enjoy up to USD $100 discount on the Spark and Mavic Pro. For those who want to get the most out of their Mavic Pro, they can enjoy up to USD $150 discount with the Fly More Combo.
Standalone Phantom 4 Advanced and Pro purchases will include an additional free battery, which makes it an ideal option for serious photographers who demand a powerful camera system and extended flight time. For those who want to capture cinematic videos like a professional or experience flight in first-person-view, they can also choose from the Osmo series or purchase the DJI Goggles.
DJI Black Friday Promotional discounted items include:
- Spark: The Spark is an easy-to-use, fun-to-fly mini camera drone that can lift off from the palm of your hand to capture and share special moments on the go. Available in Alpine White, Sky Blue, Meadow Green, Lava Red, and Sunrise Yellow, the Spark is equipped with intelligent features such as QuickShot and ActiveTrack. Additionally, there is a new ‘Sphere’ mode which you can use to take 360 immersive photos. Spark’s camera can shoot up to 1080p HD videos and 12MP photos with a flight time of up to 16 minutes.
- Mavic Pro: The Mavic Pro is DJI’s first foldable drone, perfect for travelers, photographers and capturing inspiration wherever you go. On-board intelligent features include Obstacle Avoidance, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Gesture mode for selfies, and you can fly with the controller or just your smartphone. It can shoot 4K video and 12 MP photos, with a flight time of up to 27 minutes.
- Phantom 4 Advanced & Phantom 4 Pro: The Phantom 4 series is equipped with a powerful imaging system - an 1-inch, 20-MP sensor and a mechanical shutter that is able to shoot 4K videos at 60 fps. Intelligent features include Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly and Tripod Mode. With highly advanced computer vision and sensing technology, the drone is able to see its environment in 3D and allows for more precise and accurate control. It has a maximum flight time of up to 30 minutes.
- DJI Goggles: Experience seamless FPV flying with the ergonomically designed, comfortable DJI Goggles. Its ultra-high quality screens, long-rage, low latency wireless connectivity and direct control of photo & video capture, allows you the experience flight in a whole new way. The head tracking feature and Fixed Wing Mode also simulate a realistic FPV flying experience.
- Osmo Mobile & Osmo+: The Osmo Mobile turns your smartphone into a smart motion camera, making every moment you shoot look smooth, professional and ready to share. To get up close with your subject, the Osmo+ is DJI’s first handheld gimbal with an integrated zoom camera that will give you more control over your composition. Capture and share moments more easily and more cinematically than ever with the Osmo Mobile and Osmo+.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.