Human assisted AI analytics updates by Pramata in Summer '17 version
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Saturday, August 26, 2017|
Human assisted AI features to come in the newest update of Pramata's commercial relationship platform.
“Most software products give you tools and then ask you and your teams to do all the work populating the tools with your data,” said Justin Schweisberger, Pramata’s Chief Product Officer. “Pramata is the only business application that combines the software platform, analytics and normalized customer data to make an immediate business impact and capture each revenue moment. The addition of human-assisted AI ensures customer data is always complete, accurate and up-to-date, and our new applications solve targeted business problems resulting from gaps in the customer lifecycle.”
New Suite of Analytic Applications
Pramata was designed to help large enterprises grow their most valuable commercial relationships by unlocking critical information in existing contracts and combining it with data from business systems such as CRM, CPQ, CLM and billing. Deployed in dashboards targeted toward specific business problems, the new application suite allows for better management of commercial relationships data and more focused decision-making. The first set of applications available are:
- Renewal Manager: proactively manages renewals and expirations to drive revenue retention and expansion.
- Revenue Opportunity Manager: enables customers to maximize revenue and profit, and align pricing strategy based on financial terms in contracts.
- M&A Integration Manager: enables customers to leverage contract and transactional information to accelerate merger and acquisition integration.
- Risk Scoring Manager: allows customers to quantify, measure and minimize risk in trading-partner relationships.
- Commitment & Entitlement Tracker: allows customers to track performance of trading partners against operational metrics defined in contracts.
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.