Apttus Incentive Compensation Management is now generally available
|Christian Hargrave in Mobile Tech Wednesday, August 23, 2017|
Incentive Compensation Management inspires superior sales performance by optimizing seller and partner behavior.
Reports have shown recently that:
- 48% of incentive plans do not achieve their desired results.
- 87% of companies are not using automated, packaged solutions today.
- Cumbersome, inflexible homegrown legacy solutions and non-auditable, error-prone spreadsheets still dominate this process today.
- 90% of companies are choosing to make changes to their sales incentives programs in 2017
- Annually, companies make changes to their compensation plans, but they have limited insight as to what changes to make and how effective they will be.
Apttus Incentive Compensation enables Apttus customers to leverage elements of behavioral economics, vis-à-vis sales incentives, to extend the value and capability of their entire revenue operation. These capabilities and more will be on full display at the World at Work Spotlight on Sales Compensation conference.
“Sales Compensation and incentive programs are among the most critical processes in any company, and work hand-in-hand with every component of Quote-to-Cash. Apttus’ Incentive Compensation Management solution was built from the ground up to create a smooth experience for managing sales compensation and immediate results for all of our customers. We’re working with enterprises across industries to drive behaviors and ensure their entire company is motivated to perform at the highest possible level,” said Kirk Krappe, Apttus CEO.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.