Actiance announces ISV Developer Program
|Richard Harris in Big Data Monday, July 24, 2017|
ISV Developer Program to expand Actiance's compliance and archiving platform.
“Communications data truly represents the next frontier in Big Data,” said Barry Ruditsky, SVP Business Development and Global Alliances, Actiance. “Within any organization’s communications - which occur through a rapidly expanding list of channels - lies the collective knowledge of the company. Opening up our technology to the developer community represents a major step toward tapping that vast source of knowledge.”
Comprehensive tools, training, customer support, and GTM programs
The Actiance ISV Developer Program offers a robust set of resources, training, and tools, enabling ISVs to serve their customers, differentiate their applications (apps), and increase profitability. Participants receive one integration, certified through the Actiance test harness and validated by a third party, providing the ability to more easily support the needs of the customer with an out-of-the-box experience. Partners also receive:
- NFR licenses for development/testing and sales/marketing
- Access to the Actiance support community and a developer support representative
- A website listing, press release, and certification logo (as applicable)
- Opportunities for referrals, co-sell, or resell agreements
Developers will have the opportunity to build on the platform, which:
- Processes and stores petabyte-level data sets (including structured, semi-structured, and unstructured), and can scale to any workload while maintaining peak performance
- Is fully context-aware and provides complete visibility into and control over the broadest set of communications channels through a single point
- Provides immutable storage capabilities
- Can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises with uncompromised data protection
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.