AppsFlyer releases Active Fraud Insights 2.0
|Richard Harris in Monetize Monday, May 29, 2017|
Mobile ad fraud company, AppsFlyer, has released Active Fraud Insights 2.0.
Active Fraud Insights 2.0 is part of their Active Fraud Suite and is now available. Since Active Fraud Insights' introduction in 2016, dozens of large marketing teams have been able to identify and stop offending campaigns, networks and even siteIDs before significant damage was done - detecting and addressing tens of millions of dollars in fraud.
The result of close collaboration between AppsFlyer's fraud scientists and app marketers, Active Fraud Insights 2.0 provides marketers with the visual clarity, dynamic filters and proprietary insights to quickly identify fraud and take corrective action.
- New multi-select grouping filters by media source and siteID, allowing marketers to quickly identify offending sub-publishers
- Device-based distribution analysis: Visual aids help marketers identify deviceID reset fraud, install fraud hiding behind limit ad tracking, installs from devices flagged as suspicious and installs from devices known to be fraud-free
- DeviceID Reset Fraud Detection: Powered by DeviceRank proprietary device-ratings, marketers can easily detect sources with problematic concentrations of installs from "new devices" (devices with deviceIDs not previously seen)
- Install fraud hiding behind limit ad tracking: Detects unusual concentrations of installs with limit ad tracking enabled
- Installs from devices with suspicious profiles: Detects dense pockets of installs from devices flagged by DeviceRank as suspected of perpetrating fraud. In contrast, devices known to perpetrate fraud are automatically blocked
- Install hijacking and click flooding detection: Built on advanced click to install time (CTIT) distribution
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.