Dataguise released DgSecure for Google Cloud Storage
|Richard Harris in Security Tuesday, March 14, 2017|
Sensitive data discovery supported on Google Cloud Storage with DgSecure Detect.
- Detects high volumes of disparate, constantly moving, and changing data with time stamping to support incremental change and life cycle management;
- Supports a fluid or flexible information governance model that has a mix of highly invested (curated) data as well as raw, unexplored (gray) data, such as IoT (Internet of Things) data, clickstreams, feeds, and logs;
- Processes structured, semi-structured, and unstructured or free-form data formats;
- Provides automated detection and processing of a variety of file formats and file/directory structures, leveraging meta-data and schema-on-read where applicable, and
- Provides deep content inspection using patent-pending techniques, such as neural-like network (NLN) technology, and dictionary-based and weighted keyword matches to detect sensitive data more accurately.
The necessary steps to secure your environment for all of the components that are involved in a z Systems cloud infrastructure that uses IBM z/VM and Linux on z Systems.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.