IoT Tech Expo descending on Silicon Valley next week (October 20-21st)
|Michael Haynes in IoT Friday, October 14, 2016|
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalization, energy, smart grids, healthcare, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart factories, smart homes and connected cars, monetization, Big Data and cyber security. The dedicated conferences were a huge success in London and Berlin and you can expect more real-life case studies, dynamic discussion and innovative thinking in Silicon Valley.
Over the 2-day event you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Robert Silvers, Assistant Secretary for Cyber Policy, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security
- Hardik Bhatt, CIO, State of Illinois
- Sarah Peach, Senior Director IoT, Samsung
- Steve Carlin, VP Marketing & Business Development, SoftBank Robotics
- Prith Banerjee, EVP and CTO, Schneider Electric
- Bill Brown, Director of IoT Architecture, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Sebastien Henot, Manager of Business Innovation, Renault
- Qaizar Hassonjee, VP Innovation, Adidas
- Jonathan Reichental, CIO, City of Palo Alto
- Gaurav Garg, CIO, City of Santa Clara
- Alex Khorram, Head of M2M & IoT Initiatives, Comcast
- Cameron Craig, Director of User Experience, Macy's / Bloomingdales
- John Mattison, Assistant Medical Director, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Lane Arthur, Director, Information Solutions Group, John Deere
- Steve Hegenderfer, Bluetooth SIG Director, Developer Programs, Bluetooth
- Michael Young, Director, Corporate Strategy, Caterpillar
Read more: http://www.iottechexpo.com/
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.