Posted 9/27/2016 2:02:38 PM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
DashBid has released DashBid360, the first 360-degree video ad unit that runs on almost all platforms and screens.
DashBid360 ads provide immersive, interactive video experiences. Users simply move their mobile device or mouse to view the advertising from every angle.
Sales of virtual reality equipment are forecasted to top $1 billion this year and reach $21 billion by 2020. Studies show deep user engagement in virtual reality environments1, and 360-degree video ads are growing in popularity with major brands and publishers2.
With DashBid360, publishers can now offer advertisers a way to give users a high-quality, high-impact 360-degree video experience.
Features of the new ad unit:
- Keeps the user on the page
- Is compatible with all existing ad units on desktop and mobile
- Works without requiring any virtual reality equipment or platform
- Works in-app and on web pages, both in-stream and out-stream
- Is HTML5-compatible
- Reduces bandwidth and battery consumption via adaptive streaming technology
Supports iOS 8, 9 and 10, Android, and Windows Mobile.
Read More http://www.dashbid.com/...