The Recon Partner Program Launches for Developers
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Recon Instruments, an Intel company, just launched the Recon Partner Program, an initiative that empowers developers, independent software vendors, and system integrators with an array of resources to facilitate the deployment and monetization of software for Recon’s current and future enterprise smart-eyewear solutions.
Editors note: The Recon Jet is modular, outdoor-optimized smart eyewear powered by Android-based software.
The Recon Partner Program provides the following benefits:
- Matchmaking opportunities with Intel customers that deploy Recon smart eyewear.
- Co-marketing opportunities.
- Prioritized support.
- Early access to next-generation Recon hardware and software.
- Pricing discounts on Recon hardware.
“The Recon Partner Program is a tremendously valuable resource for the enterprise ecosystem,” said Christopher Croteau, Senior Director of Strategic Business Development, Head-Worn Devices, Intel. “This program doesn’t just facilitate and accelerate the work of Recon Partners from a development perspective; it also enables them to monetize their software by leveraging Intel’s customer base as well as our sales-and-marketing resources.”
Already, Recon Partner Program members include APX Labs, Atheer, and Augmate, three pioneers in software solutions for enterprise wearables. Additional developers and organizations can apply to become Recon Partners today. In order to be eligible for membership, applicants must:
- Be committed to developing high-quality software solutions optimized for Recon smart eyewear.
- Be experienced with Android software development.
- Be proactive in enabling commercial pilots and deployments.
- Enable their software to work on Recon hardware.
To sign up or get more info go to http://www.reconinstruments.com/partners/
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you