Posted 8/14/2016 10:00:52 AM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
The QCon Developer Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco which is located on the on the Embarcadero waterfront from November 7-9. A practitioner-driven conference, QCon is designed for technical team leads, architects, engineering directors, and project managers. The event will offer more than 90 editorial presentations plus 36 sponsored presentations and 125 speakers.
Each day of the event includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and evening receptions with drinks and hors d'oeuvres. The lunch format offers a “Discussion Café” which will provide sections of smaller tables for four around particular topics where attendees can meet each other in a more comfortable setting, in addition to the usual large 10 seat conference lunch tables. There is also a conference social and dinner as well as exhibitor and hospitality receptions which are complementary and free for all conference attendees.
The event organizers will host an open space meeting area five times throughout each day, one for each track. Open Space is designed to offer an “unconference’ feel, providing a way participate in collaborative interaction in less structured environment.
There are also a number of half day workshops which will cover the following topics:
- Empathy Driven Software
- Applying Agile Mindset to Tough Business Problems
- Working Effectively in Distributed Agile Teams
- Go Microservices
- RxJS with Angular 2 Workshop
- Creative Problem Solving: 10x Thinking
- Introduction to NLP using NLTK and Python
- Mastering .NET Memory Management
- Working with Angular 2
- Distributed Systems: Using Event Sourcing
- Distributed Systems: Using CQRS
- Beginning RxJava
- Spark Workshop
- Microservices with Spring Boot and Docker
- Mastering Chrome DevTools
- Git Master Class by GitHub
- Building Great Teams: Culture and Core Protocols
- Interpersonal and Intercultural Communication
- Real-time Data Pipelines with Apache Kafka
- React 101 Workshop
- Distributed Systems: Using DDD
- AWS Lambda: Saving us from a Zombie Apocalypse
- Security: Red Team Workshop
- Security: Blue Team Workshop
- Building Your First App with Apache Mesos & DC/OS
- HTTP/2 Workshop
Early bird savings of $600 are available for those that register prior to August 20.
Read More https://qconsf.com...