Insight Into How Products Are Performing With SKULevel Precision
|Richard Harris in Analytics Wednesday, August 10, 2016|
1010data has announced new updates to its enhancements Consumer Insights Platform which offers an analytical collaboration solution that allows retailers and their suppliers to gain insight into how key categories and products are performing with SKU-level precision.
1010data’s platform offers capabilities for big data analytics, ranging from data acquisition and management to reporting, visualization and application building. CIP 3.0 now supports a wider range of business use cases by facilitating faster decision-making, a more user-friendly interface, additional reports and enhanced interactivity built-in.
1010data supports a wide variety of technical interfaces for loading data, extracting data, integrating third-party applications, building new applications and more. Available technical interfaces include: APIs, ODBC, TenDo, TenUp, SDKs, PowerLoader, Powerloader API, Excel Add-In and R1010.
The highlights of the CIP 3.0 release include:
- Advanced Product Visibility (APV): A suite of new reports designed to help identify the root causes of out-of-stocks and item availability challenges at the SKU level. Based on analysis of historical patterns across key metrics, APV’s proprietary algorithms transform a manual process into a data-driven, automated and scalable activity.
- New Category Manager Dashboard: A clean and concise top-level view of how a business is performing across multiple metrics. Users across category management, sales, supply chain and marketing can now access key performance highlights and easily share them with their executive leadership teams.
- Improved User Interface with Drilling Capabilities: An interactive grid interface that allows users to click through their selections and drill down to the next level of reporting and insights.
- Enhanced Visualization: A capability that enables users to easily turn the output of popular reports into additional charts and graphs of their choice for faster and easier decision-making.
Read more: https://www.1010data.com/industries/retail
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more