Posted 7/18/2016 1:02:47 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Telcoms Academy is launching a new tech diploma in Digital Connectivity & Communication Systems. This nine-month blended learning program brings together content that reflects the current industry competencies and knowledge needed for professionals and a range of learning formats that are structured to maximize learning.
The flexible modular course structure allows students to study subjects most relevant. Participants decide where and when to study through our mix of learning delivery methods and online support. The course has been developed to ensure the courseware is relevant, stimulating and engaging. Students have full tutor support throughout the program from tutors that are all industry experienced training professionals.
Students Complete 10 Modules which include:
- Communications & Connectivity – Supporting Fast Changing Societies
- Access Network Technologies
- Core Network Technologies
- ICE, Unified Communications & Advanced Digital Services
- Technology Transformation – Virtualization, Cloud & Convergence
Specialist Modules (Students select up to 4)
- Mobile Broadband Technologies
- Managing Services, PPC & Billing
- IP Network & Systems
- Traffics, Engineering, QoS & MPLS in IP Networks
- Connected TV & Multimedia
- Security and Fraud Prevention
- Radio Principles
- Radio Network Planning
Specialist Modules (Students select at least 1)
- Project Management
- Telecoms Business Models
- Finance for Telecoms Professional
Read More https://www.telecomsacademy.com/distance_learning/...