Posted 6/23/2016 9:13:15 AM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
SnapLogic offers a unified data and application integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and has announced a new partner program, SnapLogic Partner Connect. The program is intended to provide a global ecosystem of technology, services and reseller partners that help companies in their efforts associated big data technologies, software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and cloud data management.
SnapLogic offers an elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that connects all cloud applications, APIs and disparate data sources with the rest of the enterprise. The platform is offered through a multi-tenant HTML5-based Designer, Manager and Monitoring Dashboard that runs in the public cloud.
The user experience (UX) focuses on self-service offering more than 400 pre-built connectors, called Snaps, providing the ability to connect to just about anything and through SnapLogics elastic execution kernel, called the Snaplex, can run in the cloud and behind the firewall. Users can build their own Snaps with the SDK and use SnapLogics APIs to embed Snaps and integration flows into other applications and platforms.
The SnapLogic Partner Connect program includes several categories and partner types including:
- SnapLogic technology partners are cloud, big data and ISVs with whom SnapLogic’s elastic integration platform integrates, including partners such as 3scale, Cloudera, and Snowflake.
- OEM/Managed Services Partners - OEM partners integrate SnapLogic into their product or service offerings. OEM partners include Manthan, Tidemark and Reltio, Verizon, HCL and SterlingBackcheck.
- Global Systems Integrator Partners - SnapLogic’s GSI partners are implementing SnapLogic as part of digital transformation projects and include firms such as HCL, Tata Consultancy Services, and Tech Mahindra.
- Consulting Partners - These are organizations that provide integration consulting and best practices services and include partners such as Interworks and Intricity.
- Reseller Partners - The roster of SnapLogic international resellers include MatrixIT in Israel, KPC in France, Sogeti in United Kingdom, Systemation in the Netherlands and DRZ in Brazil.
In conjunction with the new partner program, SnapLogic has introduced a new certification program for consulting and services partners, and a new partner portal and e-learning site for partner enablement. SnapLogic has trained and certified more than 300 consultants in 2016 to date.
Read More https://www.snaplogic.com/partners/program-overvie...