Mag + Releases New App Drag and Drop iOS and Android App Creator
Monday, June 13, 2016
Mag + has announced the release of its new Semble drag and drop app creator which is natively optimized for iOS and Android. Offered as a desktop Mac application, the platform offers drag-and-drop functionality that is similar to the process that many people are used to using for online presentations.
Users can custom build their own apps or choose ready-made application templates and skins. Users can develop as many apps as they like, with no purchase commitments or credit cards necessary through the free version to the Semble Share app already in the iOS and Android app stores. The cost to create a new branded app is $39 per month.
Among the functionality of the platform:
- Push Notifications: Send messages directly to users to keep them in the loop on news, events and special deals.
- Analytics: Semble’s third-party analytics tool provides the ability to analyze audience behavior, engagement and conversions.
- RSS-Feeds: Add an RSS-feed to an app that can be integrated with a blog, news feed, or other media sources.
- Video: Add video to an app with the ability to stream from YouTube, Vimeo or any other online source.
- Parallax layers: Parallax offers an effect where the background image is moved at a different speed than the foreground content while scrolling.
- Drag and drop: Add and create app content, text, images, web and video blocks by dragging and dropping or cut/paste it into the app page.
- Share: Share content from the app through a number of standard social media channels.
- Instantly Update: Update an app with new content or edited content at anytime.
- Multiple Font Support: The platform supports all iOS standard fonts and for Android supports Android’s standard Robotic font.
- Templates: Create an app from a pre-created template that can be used as is or changed to create a custom fill.
- Phone & tablet support: Semble supports both smartphones and tablet with content that will scale up and down to fit all device formats.
Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio marches in Wednesday, April 25, 2018
npm@6 package manager brings new security features Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you