CTIA Super Mobility 2016 Will Turn Expo Floor Into a Smart City
Sunday, June 05, 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will be transforming its show floor into a Smart City with approximately 1,000 companies exhibiting products and services for mobile-first businesses and connected consumers.
The conference will be held September 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., USA. A projected 30,000 technology and business professionals will visit targeted zones, interact with Smart Experiences and engage in product demonstrations, educational sessions and networking opportunities on advancements in 5G, industrial and consumer Internet of Things (IoT), enterprise, media content and retail.
To help visitors navigate the 300,000 square foot show floor, CTIA’s Smart City will be organized into designated zones, including:
- Connected Life + Technology Zone: Will feature devices, services and applications that connect consumers and communities. The Drone Airfield will include air shows demonstrating the latest drone devices and UAS prototypes. This area will also host the Startup Lab, a pavilion designed to connect inventors, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
- Enterprise + Industrial IoT Zone: Will focus on technology solutions to keep data secure and businesses efficient for privacy, cloud, virtualization and M2M/IIoT. At the Connected Car Lot Smart Experience, visitors will get an up-close view of the cars, entertainment platforms and safety features driving advances in transportation.
- Innovation Zone: Will spotlight what’s new and what’s next in mobile. The 5G Launchpad Smart Experience will give attendees the chance to explore emerging concepts and use cases for next-generation network technologies, while the AR/VR Arcade Smart Experience will be filled with cutting-edge augmented and virtual reality gear, devices, content and games. The Smart Home Experience will showcase leading-edge consumer electronics, appliances, entertainment, energy controls and home improvements.
- Retail Zone: Will feature mobile products and services that help meet consumer demand and make the retail ecosystem more profitable, from repair solutions and payment technologies to hardware and accessories. The Smart Retail Store Experience will enable shoppers to check out CE products while learning how sellers can increase revenues and customer interactions with point-of-sale solutions, beacons and inventory controls.
- Tower & Small Cell Summit Zone: Will include hundreds of vendors dedicated to helping cell-site professionals build new channels and maximize their investments in wireless transmission services, systems and infrastructure.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will also offer more than 200 hours of educational opportunities through keynotes, educational tracks, show floor programs and partner events. Attendees will hear and discuss the latest intelligence on mobile business strategies, consumer trends, industry developments and policies impacting the $1 trillion wireless industry.
2016 keynote speakers include:
- Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations
- Peter Chernin, CEO, The Chernin Group
- Rajeev Suri, president and CEO, Nokia
- John Stratton, EVP and president of operations, Verizon
- Tom Wheeler, chairman, Federal Communications Commission
- Meredith Attwell Baker, president and CEO, CTIA
2016 Mobile Intelligence Conference tracks include:
- Everything Intelligent: Taking the Networks to 5G
- Everything Connected: Smart City + Smart Consumer
- Everything Enterprise: 5G Use Cases
- Everything Policy: How Washington Shapes Mobile
Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio marches in Wednesday, April 25, 2018
npm@6 package manager brings new security features Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you