Zappar Launches New Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Creation Tools
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Zappar has launched a new set of augmented reality and virtual reality creation tools called ZapWorks that are designed to let companies create immersive AR/VR content experiences.
The three content creation tools that make up the ZapWorks toolbox have been in development for more than five years, and was originally built to meet Zappar’s own need for AR creation tools, as the company created AR campaigns for partners like Rovio/Angry Birds, Coca-Cola, PEZ and Warner Bros.
The three modules offered in ZapWorks are:
- Widgets: Quick and simple way to create basic AR content (i.e., images, videos, contacts, etc.).
- Designer: Provides the ability to create customized, interactive AR content, including experiences with advanced image tracking.
- Studio: A fully scriptable, 3D toolkit for advanced users for AR and VR.
ZapWorks features include:
- Fully vertically integrated tools provide a single user interface for creating and distributing content and gathering analytics.
- Tiered, per-seat subscription with unlimited free zapcodes.
- Basic seat: $45 per month, allows users to manage codes and use the Widgets and Designer tools.
- Pro seat: $135 per month, access to the entire suite, including ZapWorks Studio, which allows users to build more advanced AR and VR experiences.
- Gives the ability to publish VR content over the air without creating a stand-alone app and enduring the hassle of app store submission processes.
- In addition to augmented reality creation, ZapWorks supports the creation of virtual reality experiences for devices such as Google Cardboard.
Read more: https://zap.works/
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures app launches by Mattel Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you