Level 3 Communications Releases New SaaS Network Security Solution
Monday, May 30, 2016
Level 3 Communications has the launched the Enterprise Security Gateway (ESG) platform, a new cloud-based SaaS network security solution. The platform uses Level 3's network to provide carrier agnostic, network-based security protection.
ESG utilizes Level 3's global IP backbone capacity, more than 42 Terabits per second (Tbps), and interconnection agreements to access security tools hosted in gateways. ESG offers multiple carrier-class security services, including anti-malware with sandboxing, data loss protection, application awareness and enforcement and next-generation firewall. Companies can select the individual security controls within the gateways they need.
Platform functionality includes:
- Through Level 3's customer portal, users can view their entire ESG ecosystem, enabling access to a multitude of reports and gateway performance metrics.
- ESG is an adaptive solution enterprises can use to offset costs and reduce capital investments as security spending costs continue to increase globally.
- Simplifies management of firewalls and security controls.
- Around-the-clock protection as customers have access to Level 3's 24/7 Security Operations Centers and professionals.
- Decreasing operational complexity to make the most of lean security teams.
- A flexible environment to enable users to add new controls on demand.
- Scalable deployment of security solutions around the globe.
Read more: http://www.level3.com/en/products/enterprise-netwo...
Data visualization platform acquired by Puppet Monday, June 18, 2018
IBM expands of cloud capabilities to 18 new locations Monday, June 18, 2018
The first blockchain based smartphone coming to the US Monday, June 18, 2018
Use quantum computers over the cloud with ACQUA Friday, June 15, 2018
Karaoke singing app gets updated Thursday, June 14, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you