Conversocial is partnering with Google to offer Android app publishers the ability to resolve issues from Google Play Store reviews at scale. The integration with Google Play provides the opportunity for app developers to immediately read and respond to app reviews left by consumers in real time directly within the Conversocial platform.
The integration provides to ability to use Conversocial's platform for contextual conversation threading, actionable conversation distribution, and data reporting. Interaction opportunities include:
- Thank users who are an app’s biggest advocates.
- Answer questions and resolve issues in-channel.
- Let users know that their issue is heard and get back to them when it’s fixed.
- Identify technical bugs or product improvement ideas for the development team.
Benefits of the platform for app publishers includes:
- Prevent churn by proactively addressing negative customer issues.
- Support app launches and the influx of feedback right after a new version is released.
- Detect early indications of persistent performance or usability issues.
- Track trends and feedback to share with the business, including rating and sentiment Read more: http://www.conversocial.com/blog/google-play-store...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.