Conversocial Offers Ability to Respond to Negative Google Play App Reviews at Scale
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Conversocial is partnering with Google to offer Android app publishers the ability to resolve issues from Google Play Store reviews at scale. The integration with Google Play provides the opportunity for app developers to immediately read and respond to app reviews left by consumers in real time directly within the Conversocial platform.
The integration provides to ability to use Conversocial's platform for contextual conversation threading, actionable conversation distribution, and data reporting. Interaction opportunities include:
- Thank users who are an app’s biggest advocates.
- Answer questions and resolve issues in-channel.
- Let users know that their issue is heard and get back to them when it’s fixed.
- Identify technical bugs or product improvement ideas for the development team.
Benefits of the platform for app publishers includes:
- Prevent churn by proactively addressing negative customer issues.
- Support app launches and the influx of feedback right after a new version is released.
- Detect early indications of persistent performance or usability issues.
- Track trends and feedback to share with the business, including rating and sentiment
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Facial detection for verified ad views launches from Jinglz Saturday, April 21, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you