Aqua Security Launches Container Security and Compliance Platform
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Aqua Security (formerly Scalock) has announced the availability of its Aqua Container Security Platform for securing containerized environments and providing control over the security and compliance posture of software containers.
The platform provides the ability to automate and improve container security and compliance posture, control user access, and monitor usage in real-time. It provides granular, context-aware container security. The platform supports Docker and Windows containers and is available for on-premises deployment.
The solution offers full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks in real time. Integrated with container lifecycle and orchestration tools, the Aqua platform provides automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
Highlights of the platform include:
- Image assurance that includes both passive as well as active scanning, and continuously assures images integrity and enforces correct use.
- Fine-grained, role-based user access control that limits user access and type of access to specific containers, hosts, and applications.
- Full visibility, monitoring and audit trail for container activity, user access and host configuration changes.
- Automated security policies that provide an optimal security wrapper for containers and does not require manual intervention.
- Runtime protection that includes both real-time detection as well as prevention when container behavior breaks policy.
- Integrations with a variety of image registries, CI/CD tools, SIEM and analytics tools.
Read more: https://www.aquasec.com/
Developing apps for the cloud to fuel faster releases Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Smart ball game converts data from the ball into usable game events Wednesday, August 15, 2018
eBay developer APIs get udpated Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Fortnite for Android is a trailblazing risk for mobile banking Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Information security event Black Hat USA celebrates 21 years Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you