An Introduction into In-App Advertising as a Mobile App Monetization Tool
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Google’s AdMob has published an e-book that provides an introduction into the world of mobile in-app advertising. Titled “The No-nonsense Guide to In-App Ads”, the publication is part of Google’s No-nonsense series.
This guide is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of in-app advertising as an introduction to app publishers and developers who are new to the opportunity. The publication examines how digital ads can be included into an app monetization strategy and what’s the best way to get started.
The e-book covers the following:
- What the seven primary app monetization models are and the pros and cons for each.
- Important considerations to keep in mind when implementing a monetization plan.
- A simple overview of how businesses make money from advertising.
- Foundational advertising concepts like eCPM, Fill Rate, Demand, and Inventory.
- How pay per click advertising works.
- A basic explanation of mobile ad networks and how they can help monetize an app.
- How to choose the right ad network for an app.
Read more: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/admobinappads...
Data visualization platform acquired by Puppet Monday, June 18, 2018
IBM expands of cloud capabilities to 18 new locations Monday, June 18, 2018
The first blockchain based smartphone coming to the US Monday, June 18, 2018
Use quantum computers over the cloud with ACQUA Friday, June 15, 2018
Karaoke singing app gets updated Thursday, June 14, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you