Topics covered include Angular 2.0, C# 6.0, Microservices, ASP.NET Core 1.0, Async Programming, Software Project Design, Agile Architecture, Clean Code, TDD, Functional Programming, CQRS, Debugging, NoSQL, Continuous Delivery, ASP.NET Core MVC, TypeScript, Big Data, DDD, Identity & Security, and much more.
Pre conference workshops include:
- A day of ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Setting up a production monitoring and diagnostic environment
- A day of Async programming
- Angular 2.0 workshop
- Building Microservices with Docker
- Using Scrum to scale Scrum even to the enterprise
- Software architecture fundamentals
- Getting better at TDD
- Functional programming introduced
- Software project design
Post conference workshops include:
- A polyglot day: learning from language paradigms
- Continuous delivery
- Building data-driven web applications in Python
- Monitoring .NET performance with ETW
- Zen of architecture workshop
- A day of securing ASP.NET Core 1.0 applications and APIs
- Applied Agile workshop
- Designing for volatility
- Modeling for architectsRead more: http://sddconf.com/
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.