Marketing & Promotion
glispa Releases New Mobile Ad Mediation Platform
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Mobile marketing company glispa has introduced a new mobile ad mediation platform called Ampiri, built from technology from its acquisition of MoneyTap. The company is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Beijing, Bangalore, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and São Paulo.
As a platform, Ampiri blends the major demand sources into a single campaign selection algorithm, which optimizes in real time for developers to choose the best performing campaign out of direct demand, cross-promotion, ad-networks and DSPs.
The Ampiri platform offers:
- A single SDK connecting apps to hundreds of Ad Networks and DSPs
- Both self-serve and managed service over inventory
- Mediation between ad networks and programmatic demand (DSP), so publishers run campaigns and direct demand simultaneously
- Optimized monetization selects the best buyer in 200 countries
- A range of ad formats including native, banners, interstitials, rewarded and non-rewarded video, and immersive video ads for user acquisition and monetization.
Read more: http://www.glispa.com/
How feature flags saved my marriage Thursday, July 19, 2018
Unreal Engine Marketplace says it will take less developer revenue Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Best mobile gaming apps will share $300K in prizes from new contest Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Open source IT automation solution from Red Hat gets an update Wednesday, July 18, 2018
10 years of apps but over 95 percent of them are invisible to users Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you