Posted 2/21/2016 10:06:12 AM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
BlueData has launched a new Real-time Pipeline Accelerator solution for building real-time data pipelines with Spark Streaming, Kafka and Cassandra. The new platform provides the ability to develop and test applications for analyzing “Fast Data,” facilitating real-time or near real-time data that requires instant awareness, faster decision-making, and immediate action.
BlueData offers a multi-tenant sandbox for prototyping, developing, and testing new Fast Data applications and use cases (either with or without Hadoop). The BlueData EPIC software platform simplifies and accelerates the infrastructure deployment for Hadoop, Spark, and related tools for Big Data (and Fast Data) analytics – leveraging patent-pending innovations and Docker container technology.
This new BlueData solution includes the following:
- Accelerated deployment for real-time data pipelines, with BlueData EPIC software and Docker containers.
- A ready-to-run Spark-Kafka-Cassandra lab for rapid prototyping, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Two sample end-to-end data pipelines integrated with Spark Streaming, Kafka, and Cassandra as a starting point.
- Sample datasets and sample use cases for real-time streaming, with assistance from BlueData experts to help companies get started.
- Rapid prototyping and agile application development with the ability to spin up new clusters in a matter of minutes via self-service, with just a few mouse clicks.
- Improved developer productivity with web-based Zeppelin notebooks that can be shared with other users in a multi-tenant environment on shared infrastructure.
The BlueData Real-time Pipeline Accelerator includes a one-year subscription for BlueData EPIC software along with professional services to assist in building real-time data pipelines.Read More http://www.bluedata.com/product/solutions/...