ContainerX Releases New Integration with VMware's vSphere
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
ContainerX has released a new beta integration with VMware’s vSphere into its container platform that is IT managed, with developer self-service using standard Docker CLI.
ContainerX offers a solution for multi-tenant container management, including orchestration, compute, network and storage management. ContainerX’s Elastic Container Clusters and Container Pools provide multi-tenancy and resiliency, elasticity and horizontal scalability for on-premise virtual machine-based clusters. ContainerX will be available in general availability in May 2016.
The ContainerX solution offers:
_ All-in-one platform: Bare metal and virtual machine, Linux and Windows, private and public cloud.
- Enterprise-grade management: Day-zero setup, seamless day-N operations, alerts, monitoring and analytics.
- Comprehensive solution: Ready-to-go package including orchestration, compute, networking and storage.
- Highly resilient: Protection from rogue containers crashing or starving other containers
multi-tenant and isolated – Container Pools with CPU, memory and network limits and access controls.
- Horizontally scalable: Scale-out platform with dynamic addition and removal of hosts
- Elastic Container Clusters: Patent-pending container technology that provides a highly resilient and elastic container infrastructure, as well as auto-scaling Container Pools based on CPU, memory limits and priorities.
Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon 2018 announced Thursday, May 24, 2018
GDPR compliancy costs to exceed $1M for many Thursday, May 24, 2018
Find bugs in your code before launch with new ReGrade platform Thursday, May 24, 2018
eSOMiMX7 System on Module has been released Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Future-proof low-code development is here Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you