XebiaLabs offers a portfolio of DevOps and continuous delivery software and has announced a new version of its XL Release software release orchestration product offering improvements in the solution’s ability to release orchestration across teams, processes and tools. XL Release allows companies to automate, orchestrate and get visibility into software release pipelines at enterprise scale.
The new XL Release version provides new features including “Dynamic Data Management” which offers enhanced application lifecycle management (ALM) integration and usability improvements for non-technical users. The update facilitates the ability for teams to dynamically manage the information used in the software release process and simplify how IT teams can manage large and complex software releases.
The latest 4.8 version of XL Release provides companies with the following capacities:
- Full control of information between people, processes and tools
- Allows users to more easily automate their releases to a greater degree
- Provides improved abilities to control release flow in real time
- Helps non-technical people to better interact with the release process
Specific XL Release 4.8 features include:
- Dynamic data management: New global and release specific variables allow release administrators to more efficiently manage complex releases and update data in real time as it becomes available throughout a release.
- User-friendly design for non-technical users: Non-technical users can also take a bigger role in getting software out the door and into production by designing more advanced release flows.
- ALM integration: Enhanced integration with Service Management tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow. A new, enhanced JIRA plugin allows users to query open tickets from within XL Release, resolve or comment on them, and then update the tickets in JIRA.
- Usability enhancements: XL Release 4.8 also includes numerous enhancements that improve the user experience, including an updated user interface and new action menus.
XebiaLabs has also announced the latest version of XL TestView, a test analytics software for data related release decisions. This most recent XL TestView release provides the ability to receive analytics and decision support across testing tools offering the capability to:
- See all test results in a single dashboard
- Analyze test results across multiple test tools
- Track release metrics and quality trends over time
- Use real-time data to make the go/no-go release decisions
Both products releases are available to review now on the XebiaLabs website.
Read more: https://xebialabs.com/products/xl-release/
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.