Before hiring an app developer, ask these questions
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Monday, April 8, 2013|
- Can I see your portfolio of apps you've created?
- Can you share any client's names and contacts with me for references?
- What kind of smartphone do you use?
- How can my app make money?
- How will we see the progress of the app build?
- What special features of my app can you help me with?
- How do you test app builds, and what about QA?
- Who will submit my app to the app stores?
- What are your fees and payment terms?
Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226270
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.