Hive-IO Launches IaaS Software Defined Compute Solution
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Hive-IO has launched its software-defined compute solution available as a complete infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering for large enterprise and SMB customers.
Hive-IO provides a unified architecture on a bare metal install that can remove up to 30% of existing hardware requirements and eliminate vendor layer complexity. For cloud-enablement it offers a lightweight approach to traditional VDI, servers, storage, and platform solutions.
The platform includes VDI, virtualized servers, infrastructure, storage, and security with built-in and interoperable provisioning, lifecycle management, guest and host security and remote management capabilities. The Hive-IO platform is fully compatible with an on-premises data center, and includes infrastructure, disaster recovery, and various applications as service offerings.
Hive-IO provides the following approach to infrastructure:
- Provides a single unified holistic solution or VDI, servers, storage and infrastructure virtualization.
- Reduces the cost of a typical VDI implementation by 50%.
- Removes an average of 40% of traditional vendor bloat by removing agents, services and compute sprawl.
- Delivers its solution on premise or in hybrid cloud based on a company’s needs.
- Company’s can manage their own solution or Hive-IO can manage it remotely.
- Node based design that can scale from 100 - 1 Million guests.
- No additional vendor software required.
- Unified monitoring and real-time analytics.
Applitools raises $31M to advance visual AI Tuesday, April 24, 2018
How Blockchain is making an impact in healthcare Monday, April 23, 2018
Coinsource attempts to stop Bitcoin fraud Monday, April 23, 2018
You can now rent sports gear with Rental Pal Monday, April 23, 2018
Facebook starts testing for playable ads Monday, April 23, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you