Posted 11/3/2015 1:43:26 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Developers looking to leverage the advantage of cross-platform development in a cloud based environment can now take advantage of Kony MobileFabric in AWS Marketplace, which includes the availability of a free Developer Edition.
Kony is an enterprise mobility solutions company which provides one of the leading cloud-based mobile application development platforms (MADP). The company offers a lineup of MobileFabric offerings powered by AWS, giving developers access to open mobile developer frameworks and tools of choice which leverage the advantage of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provision and scale their backend mobile infrastructure.
By using Kony MobileFabric offerings in AWS Marketplace companies can reduce the cost and complexity of mobile app development by:
- Quickly integrating to and REST and JSON enabling backend data sources
- Standardizing security and authentication
- Providing advanced functions like off-line data sync, orchestration and messaging
The following versions of Kony MobileFabric are available in the AWS Marketplace:
- MobileFabric Developer: This is a free developer edition providing an extensive set of mobile backend services, including identity, integration, orchestration, messaging and offline data sync. This is a fully featured version of Kony MobileFabric that will run on a single node on AWS for development or smaller production environments.
- MobileFabric Express: As developers need more scale, they can upgrade to an affordable subscription based edition, which triples the amount of capacity available for mobile applications and their backend services. This will run on a single node on AWS for development or production environments.
- MobileFabric Standard: This edition provides a fully managed service for backend infrastructure with high availability and automatic scale-out, along with a 99.95% service level agreement. This will run as a multi-node configuration on AWS for development or production environments.
Kony is also continuing its global expansion of the Kony Managed Cloud Service built on AWS, which enables customers around the globe to have more options for locally or regionally hosting their mobile apps. Kony MobileFabric is offered as a managed service in multiple regions across the North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
This expansion gives companies more choice in their cloud deployments, and addresses the needs of many companies to specify the physical location of their cloud applications to ensure the highest levels of performance and security, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
Read More http://www.kony.com/products/mobilefabric/aws...