Ruxit’s new “Ruxit Managed” application performance management (APM) platform offers a new managed service that is designed for organizations that cannot deploy cloud solutions because they need to keep data on-premises.
Ruxit Managed is an expansion of the company’s SaaS offering which offers artificial intelligence-based full-stack digital performance monitoring, combining website availability and performance monitoring, application performance management, physical and virtual server monitoring, cloud metrics and cloud monitoring.
The on-premise APM solution is targeted to industries including healthcare, banking, insurance and finance which have stringent regulatory requirements in place requiring all data to be held on-premises.
Highlights of Ruxit Managed include:
- Full Ruxit SaaS feature set while meeting company regulations or policies to keep data on-premises.
- Companies get started in minutes and have access to customizable dashboards to drill into their applications’ health metrics, without having any of their data in the cloud.
- Managed securely by Ruxit Mission Control for low TCO.
- Scales to millions of monitored entities by adding nodes dynamically.
- Multi-tenancy for providing private SaaS digital performance monitoring services on-premises.Read more: https://ruxit.com/managed-trial/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.