Ruxit Managed Platform Offers On-Premise Monitoring Solution
Friday, October 30, 2015
Ruxit’s new “Ruxit Managed” application performance management (APM) platform offers a new managed service that is designed for organizations that cannot deploy cloud solutions because they need to keep data on-premises.
Ruxit Managed is an expansion of the company’s SaaS offering which offers artificial intelligence-based full-stack digital performance monitoring, combining website availability and performance monitoring, application performance management, physical and virtual server monitoring, cloud metrics and cloud monitoring.
The on-premise APM solution is targeted to industries including healthcare, banking, insurance and finance which have stringent regulatory requirements in place requiring all data to be held on-premises.
Highlights of Ruxit Managed include:
- Full Ruxit SaaS feature set while meeting company regulations or policies to keep data on-premises.
- Companies get started in minutes and have access to customizable dashboards to drill into their applications’ health metrics, without having any of their data in the cloud.
- Managed securely by Ruxit Mission Control for low TCO.
- Scales to millions of monitored entities by adding nodes dynamically.
- Multi-tenancy for providing private SaaS digital performance monitoring services on-premises.
Read more: https://ruxit.com/managed-trial/
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
IoT security standards to come with Sprint Curiosity IoT Tuesday, September 18, 2018
DevSecOps showcase by Sumo Logic unravels all their new changes Monday, September 17, 2018
GTC Japan yields huge new NVIDIA announcements Monday, September 17, 2018
UI version control system has been developed by Applitools Monday, September 17, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you