Posted 10/21/2015 4:02:16 PM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
Hot on the heals of its recent release of version 9 of the RAD Studio Seattle rapid application development platform (offering support of iOS 9), Embarcadero Technologies has released RAD Studio 10 which allows developers to build Delphi and C++ iOS applications that will run on iOS 9 32-bit and 64-bit devices, with debugging support for both.
RAD Studio offers a software development platform that enables developers to build applications for Windows 10 and extend these solutions to OS X, Mobile, and IoT. The RAD Studio 10 Seattle IDE and PAServer are compatible with the new Xcode 7 release, allowing developers to build iOS apps using the new FireMonkey and platform features included with the Seattle release. This includes:
- Support for existing iPhone 3.5”, 4.0”, 4.7” (iPhone 6) and 5.5” (iPhone 6 Plus) form factors, as well as iPad form factors
- App development support for the new iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPad Pro devices
Development of apps for iOS 7, iOS 8, and iOS 9
- The ability to build, deploy, and debug applications on 32-bit and 64-bit iOS 9 devices
- App creation for Ad-Hoc or App Store distribution
- iOS 9 Native UI styles
- Support for the new iOS 9 system font
- iOS 9 platform rendering support for TCalendar, TEdit, TListView, TMemo, TSwitch, TPresentedScrollBox, TPresentedVertScrollBox, TPresentedHorzScrollBox, TPresentedFramedScrollBox and TPresentedFramedVertScrollBoxRead More http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio...