Posted 10/15/2015 7:18:37 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
SAP has released the new SAP Cloud for Analytics, a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering built on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. It offers a real-time platform to be embedded with existing SAP solutions and to connect to cloud and on-premise data.
The new platform delivers planning, predictive and business intelligence (BI) capabilities in one analytics experience. The intent is to offer a single solution to allow companies to track performance, analyze trends, predict and collaborate.
SAP will offer the SAP Cloud for Analytics in a fully scalable, multi-tenant environment. Benefits of the platform include:
- Unification of BI, planning, budgeting and predictive capabilities in a one-product experience, delivered as a pure cloud service.
- Delivery of business outcomes with workflows that go from real-time insight to taking action, all within the application.
- Access to all data gives business users the ability to easily sample, wrangle, combine and blend any data in the cloud.
- Served from a trusted and scalable platform that ensures enterprise readiness as well as a flexible, intuitive user interface (UI) designed for business users.
- Ability for lines of business analysts to build connected planning models, analyze data and collaborate in context for greater alignment and better business performance.
- Ability to spot market trends based on social media data analysis so that users can correlate those trends to know how much inventory is required to meet anticipated demand.Read More http://www.sapcloudanalytics.com/...