Posted 10/13/2015 7:08:40 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Embarcadero Technologies has launched the latest version of its RAD Studio 10 Seattle cross platform application development platform now offering support for iOS 9. Using RAD Studio 10 Seattle, developers can build Delphi and C++ iOS applications that will run on iOS 9 32-bit and 64-bit devices, with debugging support for both.
RAD Studio provides the ability for developers to build applications for Windows 10 and then extend the apps to OS X, Mobile, and IoT. The RAD Studio 10 Seattle IDE is compatible with the new Xcode 7 release, enabling developers to build iOS apps using the new FireMonkey and other platform features which include:
- Support for existing iPhone 3.5”, 4.0”, 4.7” (iPhone 6) and 5.5” (iPhone 6 Plus) form factors, as well as iPad form factors
- App development support for the new iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPad Pro devices
- Development of apps for iOS 7, iOS 8, and iOS 9
- The ability to build, deploy, and debug applications on 32-bit and 64-bit iOS 9 devices
- App creation for Ad-Hoc or App Store distribution
- iOS 9 Native UI styles
- Support for the new iOS 9 system font
- iOS 9 platform rendering support for TCalendar, TEdit, TListView, TMemo, TSwitch, TPresentedScrollBox, TPresentedVertScrollBox, TPresentedHorzScrollBox, TPresentedFramedScrollBox and TPresentedFramedVertScrollBoxRead More http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio...