Latest Apple Developer Tools Roundup
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Apple has released a number of updates of its tooling for developers. Here is a rundown of the most recent releases:
- OS X 10.11.1 beta 3 pre-release: This is a pre-release version of OS X v10.11.1.
- OS X Server 5.0.15 beta pre-release: This is a pre-release version of OS X Server 5.0.15 for OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and OS X v10.11 and v10.11.1 Developer beta systems.
- Apple Configurator 2.1 beta pre-release: Apple Configurator 2.1 is an app for OS X 10.11 that makes it easy to set up and deploy groups of similarly or identically configured iOS devices.
- OS X El Capitan: To download OS X El Capitan visit the Mac App Store.
- iOS 9.1 beta 4P pre-release: This is a pre-release version of iOS 9.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Devices updated to iOS 9.1 can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS.
- tvOS beta 3 pre-release: This is a pre-release version of tvOS for the new Apple TV only. Apple TV (3rd generation) and earlier are not supported.
- Parallax Exporter beta pre-release: Parallax Exporter is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, which can be used to proof and export a layered app icon and layered images for Apple TV.
- Xcode 7.1 beta 3 pre-release: This is the complete Xcode developer toolset for building apps that run on Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It includes the Xcode IDE, simulators, and all the required tools and frameworks to build apps for iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and OS X.
Read more: https://developer.apple.com/news/
How feature flags saved my marriage Thursday, July 19, 2018
Unreal Engine Marketplace says it will take less developer revenue Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Best mobile gaming apps will share $300K in prizes from new contest Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Open source IT automation solution from Red Hat gets an update Wednesday, July 18, 2018
10 years of apps but over 95 percent of them are invisible to users Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you