Posted 10/7/2015 9:00:20 AM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Gurock Software has released the latest edition of its TestRail web-based test case management tool that manages and tracks software testing efforts. TestRail 5.0 introduces new JIRA integration with full JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud add-ons to directly view and track linked TestRail test results, test cases and reports inside JIRA.
TestRail 5.0 also introduces new live defect reports to directly see the status of all linked issues and test results in one place, new options to lookup the status of linked requirements from external tools as well as detailed section statistics for test runs and milestones.
Gurock has also added new options to integrate TestRail’s statistics with Confluence and other tools, improved Markdown formatting options, new test result history and context tabs and much more.
Highlights of the release include:
- New JIRA integration
- New JIRA Server (P2) and JIRA Cloud (Atlassian Connect) add-ons
- Directly track linked TestRail test results, cases and reports inside JIRA
- New real-time defect reports in TestRail for JIRA & dozens of other tools
- Improved requirement management integration with live lookup
- New section statistics and test result context tabs for faster testing
- Confluence and wiki dashboard integration, improved formatting & much moreRead More http://www.gurock.com/testrail/...