As part of its AWS Partner Network (APN), AWS has recently launched a new APN Mobile Competency designation which recognizes partners that have demonstrated experience and competency with mobile development in helping AWS customers build, test, analyze, and monitor mobile apps.
APN is a tiered program comprised of consulting and technology partners, who graduate through the tiers based on their level of engagement with AWS. In addition, partners can join fundamental programs such as the new APN Mobile Competency.
Among the prerequisites to be a part of the APN Mobile Competency include:
- Product or solution runs on AWS and is used by mobile customers to build, test, or monitor mobile applications or mobile back-end solutions.
- A product or solution that integrates or extends the functionality of AWS Mobile Services, including: AWS Mobile SDK, Amazon Cognito, Amazon Mobile Analytics, Amazon SNS Mobile Push, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Device Farm.
- Ability to demonstrate product or solution can support 3 or more AWS regions.
- Product approved by AWS Architect Review Board.
- Product or solution meets AWS Security Best Practices.
APN Mobile Competency launch partners include:
- Developer Tools & Components: These partners accelerate project creation with tools and components to assist with each lifecycle stage of software development. Launch partners are Kony Solutions, Twilio, SecureAuth, Xamarin, and Auth0.
- Testing & Performance Management: These partners facilitate application testing and monitoring, and get insights into the stability and integrity of the application and its architecture. The first launch partner is Crittercism.
- Analytics & User Engagement: These partners strive to understand user activity, anticipate future behaviors, and increase user engagement. Launch partners are Taplytics, Tableau, and Looker.
- App Development & Consulting: These partners provide assistance with application development, help to validate best practices, and conduct analysis on architecture and implementation decisions. Launch partners are Accenture, Slalom Consulting, Class method, Concrete Solutions, Mobiquity, and NorthBay Solutions.
Read more: http://aws.amazon.com/mobile/partner-solutions/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.