AWS Creates Competency Program for Third Party Mobile Services
Monday, August 24, 2015
As part of its AWS Partner Network (APN), AWS has recently launched a new APN Mobile Competency designation which recognizes partners that have demonstrated experience and competency with mobile development in helping AWS customers build, test, analyze, and monitor mobile apps.
APN is a tiered program comprised of consulting and technology partners, who graduate through the tiers based on their level of engagement with AWS. In addition, partners can join fundamental programs such as the new APN Mobile Competency.
Among the prerequisites to be a part of the APN Mobile Competency include:
- Product or solution runs on AWS and is used by mobile customers to build, test, or monitor mobile applications or mobile back-end solutions.
- A product or solution that integrates or extends the functionality of AWS Mobile Services, including: AWS Mobile SDK, Amazon Cognito, Amazon Mobile Analytics, Amazon SNS Mobile Push, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Device Farm.
- Ability to demonstrate product or solution can support 3 or more AWS regions.
- Product approved by AWS Architect Review Board.
- Product or solution meets AWS Security Best Practices.
APN Mobile Competency launch partners include:
- Developer Tools & Components: These partners accelerate project creation with tools and components to assist with each lifecycle stage of software development. Launch partners are Kony Solutions, Twilio, SecureAuth, Xamarin, and Auth0.
- Testing & Performance Management: These partners facilitate application testing and monitoring, and get insights into the stability and integrity of the application and its architecture. The first launch partner is Crittercism.
- Analytics & User Engagement: These partners strive to understand user activity, anticipate future behaviors, and increase user engagement. Launch partners are Taplytics, Tableau, and Looker.
- App Development & Consulting: These partners provide assistance with application development, help to validate best practices, and conduct analysis on architecture and implementation decisions. Launch partners are Accenture, Slalom Consulting, Class method, Concrete Solutions, Mobiquity, and NorthBay Solutions.
Read more: http://aws.amazon.com/mobile/partner-solutions/
Changes to the way notifications work in iOS 12 you need to know Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Watch your step at Fog World Congress 2018 Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Cloud Native SDK for Kubernetes has been launched by Pulumi Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures app launches by Mattel Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Pretzel Land arrives for iOS and Android Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you