Posted 8/21/2015 7:48:59 AM by RICHARD HARRIS, Executive Editor
LEAD Technologies has released its new Media Streaming Server SDK as part of its LEADTOOLS Multimedia product line that provides a library for building professional audio/video multimedia streaming applications for playback on any device.
The LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server provides developers using .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ with everything they need to build professional audio/video multimedia streaming applications for playback on any device. This technology takes any file or repository and converts it on the fly to a variety of formats and industry-standard protocols including Flash, Adobe HDS, Apple HTTP Live Streaming, MPEG-DASH, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, RTSP and HTML5.
The Media Streaming Server SDK offers a high-level media streaming server framework with minimal coding required. With the Media Streaming Server SDK developers can place any audio/video media file on the server and stream to any client:
- Adobe Flash RTMP: For any web browser that has Adobe Flash installed
- Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS): For most web browsers that have Adobe Flash installed
- Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS): For Apple iPad / iPhone and Android devices
- MPEG-DASH — for most web browsers that have Adobe Flash installed
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (SSF): For web browsers with Microsoft Silverlight installed
- RTSP/RTP: For web browsers with the Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- RTSP/RTP (MPEG-2 transport): For web browsers with Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- RTSP/RTP over HTTP: For web browsers with Apple QuickTime or VLC RTSP plugin installed or any application that supports RTSP
- HTML5 Video: For most web browsers with HTML5 support (PC and mobile devices)
- Automatically convert videos on the fly from a single base format to minimize recompression
- Configure server settings programmatically or with XML files
- Supports custom, application-defined properties and settings
- Monitor and manage connected users
- Flexible filters and demultiplexers allow for continuous streaming with changing formats
- Stream high-quality videos at Full HD 1080p resolution
- Broadcast audio/video content compressed with LEADTOOLS’ compression technology
Developers can acquire the new LEADTOOLS Media Streaming Server as an add-on to LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK or bundled with LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite.
Read More https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/multimedia/media-str...