Posted 7/9/2015 12:00:11 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Debenu has released an updated version of its Quick PDF Library developer product with new iOS and Android support. This latest version also adds new functions, fixes several bugs and features a range of enhancements to existing functionality. With the new release Debenu now supports its PDF development SDK for generating and manipulating PDF files on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
The platform provides developers with the ability to offer app functionally to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files. There are more than 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE8), Objective-C, Swift, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more.
Available in a variety of different editions for use on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, purchase options include a single developer license, multiple developer license and source code license. Debenu Quick PDF Library is licensed on a per developer, per platform basis (if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows and if you purchase the Mac version then you have access to all of the different editions for Mac). Pricing starts at $499.
Highlights of the new version include:
- iOS and Android support
- New custom digital signature dictionaries
- New digital signature related functions
- Fixed loading of PDFs with padded xref section numbers
- Fixed EMF to PDF conversion missing cross pattern
- Embedded font rendering issue
- Rendering improvements
- Form field flattening improvements
- Font rendering improvements
- 16 bug fixes, 2 enhancements and 9 new functionRead More http://www.debenu.com/products/development/debenu-...