Posted 6/16/2015 11:04:28 AM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
Apigee has introduced a new API management product called Apigee Edge SMB which has been designed for the requirements of small and mid-sized businesses. It is offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product for managing, securing, scaling and analyzing an unlimited number of APIs.
The Apigee Edge API platform provides capabilities including API monetization, PCI compliance, globally distributed service and on-premises deployment. Apigee’s intelligent API platform helps smaller businesses use APIs to securely share data and services across devices to serve customers in a real-time, anywhere-anytime fashion, use data to continually improve the customer experience, and increase revenues.
Features and capabilities of Apigee Edge SMB include:
- Intelligent API management for managing, securing, scaling and analyzing APIs
- Cloud-based, SaaS (software-as-a-service)
- Up to 25 million API calls per quarter, with options to expand
- Build an unlimited number of APIs and API products
- Onboard an unlimited number of developers
- One named support contact
- Option to scale with Apigee’s enterprise-grade API management
Apigee Edge SMB is available through Apigee’s website and as a listing in the Amazon Web Services Marketplace. It is offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering for a subscription fee of $30,000 per year or $2,500 per month. For a promotional period through July 31, 2015, Apigee Edge SMB is available for $23,700 per year or $1,975 per month.Read More http://apigee.com/about/products/api-management ...