Marketing & Promotion
New Google App Invites Helps Developers Drive App Installs with Deep Linking
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Google has released App Invites in beta, which provides mobile app developers the ability to use deep linking from a users’ device and Google-wide contacts as a source to drive referrals and app installs. The new offering is available for iOS and Android app developers.
The Google team offers these suggestions for utilizing the beta toolkit:
- Use app invites for expanded reach: Tap into SMS and email invites via your user’s phone and Google contacts.
- Make it easy for your users to send invites. Google recommends their closest contacts to share your app with, and suggest a preferred method of delivery.
- Send actionable invite cards: Include an install button right in an email invite.
- Faster Android install flows: New Android users can click App Invite and download your app straight from the Play Store, bypassing the browser windows that usually open in between.
- Create personalized onboarding flows: New users can get deep linked into a specific onboarding experience - for example, you can offer custom discount codes or content.
Measure app invites using Google Analytics custom reports.
Read more: https://developers.google.com/app-invites/
Developing apps for the cloud to fuel faster releases Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Smart ball game converts data from the ball into usable game events Wednesday, August 15, 2018
eBay developer APIs get udpated Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Fortnite for Android is a trailblazing risk for mobile banking Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Information security event Black Hat USA celebrates 21 years Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you