Manage has released the latest version of its new software development kit (SDK), Manage SDK, which allows publishers to monetize their apps through a variety of ad formats, including full screen video, interstitial, Mobile Rich Media Ad Interface Definition (MRAID) rich media, and Experience Ads.
Manage offers a full spectrum data-driven mobile marketing solutions for advertisers and publishers through SSP, DSP, and DMP offerings. Manage handles 32 billion RTB impressions daily across mobile in-app and mobile display inventory. This latest release builds on Manage's ecosystem of global advertisers, trading desks and ad agencies, while adding new features for user experiences and reducing the footprint of the SDK in half to streamline the size of publishers' apps.
Manage matches ads from global brands to inventory from publishers via its proprietary programmatic bidding engine. It offers advertisers more than 15,000 audience segments and delivers high viewability with in-app mobile ad types.
The updated Manage SDK builds on the previous version with the following features:
- High-response video end cards: Engaging end cards appear after video ads and present users with tailored calls to action to improve performance and ultimately drive higher CPMs and revenue to the publisher.
- Support for MRAID: With its new support for MRAID - an IAB standard - publishers can serve any MRAID-compliant rich media ad.
- Experience Ad update: Supports the latest version of the Manage Experience Ad, which allows users to play a timed demo of an app before deciding to install. The SDK supports this format in both rewarded and non-rewarded forms.
- My Manage Publisher Portal: The SDK includes access to an updated self-service portal for publishers to manage their ad zones, review performance, access analytics, and track revenue. The flexible API integrates into publishers' existing reporting platforms.
- The Manage SDK is compatible with all major smartphone and tablet platforms, including iOS, Android, Unity, and Adobe Read more: http://www.manage.com/
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.