Instart Logic Releases New Updates to Its Software Defined Application Delivery
Friday, May 29, 2015
Instart Logic’s SDAD platform is built modern-day applications and gives customers programmatic access and control, delivering superior user experiences and performance. Updates to the SDAD platform include:
- Expanded APIs and a new management portal for improved agility and end-to-end programmatic control.
- A big data platform that enables consolidated real-time reporting and analytics of globally distributed information.
- Embedded machine learning to automatically improve performance.
- Nanovisor 2.0, an upgrade to its patented client technology, which enables new innovations in performance and security.
- Removes domain name lookup and connection establishment overhead.
Browser Cache Purge
Instart Logic also announced it is developing a new performance feature, Browser Cache Purge, that extends programmatic cache control to the browser. Browser Cache Purge changes the current model of web application development by making caching an integral component of application design.
With Browser Cache Purge publishers will be able to push changes to the browser via an API and clear browser cache instantaneously whenever necessary. This new capability improves performance by eliminating unnecessary network requests to check for current content. Instart Logic is initiating an Early Experience Program to recruit application publishers to provide input into how this capability impacts application design.
Instart Logic is also opening up its SDAD platform and providing developers with programmatic control of the end-to-end delivery path with a complete set of APIs. The new APIs include:
- Account Management: programmatic control of account settings, user access and privileges.
- Session Management: active management of authenticated sessions.
- Configuration: full control of configuration settings for optimization features.
- Statistics: user defined, near real-time reporting of all system activity.
- Cache Management: real-time, end-to-end control of purging the cache.
- Activity Reporting: complete management for searching, reading and updating tasks.
Customers can sign up for the Browser Cache Early Experience Program by visiting the Instart Logic Developer Central which includes the Developer Community and API documentation.
Read more: http://www.instartlogic.com/blog/client-side-inter...
Fortnite for Android is a trailblazing risk for mobile banking Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Information security event Black Hat USA celebrates 21 years Tuesday, August 14, 2018
A quantum blockchain can stop quantum computing from hacking it Monday, August 13, 2018
Higher GPU performance from new eSOMiMX6PLUS IoT board Friday, August 10, 2018
Constellation blockchain microservice OS releases base code Friday, August 10, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you