Instart Logic’s SDAD platform is built modern-day applications and gives customers programmatic access and control, delivering superior user experiences and performance. Updates to the SDAD platform include:
- Expanded APIs and a new management portal for improved agility and end-to-end programmatic control.
- A big data platform that enables consolidated real-time reporting and analytics of globally distributed information.
- Embedded machine learning to automatically improve performance.
- Nanovisor 2.0, an upgrade to its patented client technology, which enables new innovations in performance and security.
- Removes domain name lookup and connection establishment overhead.
Browser Cache Purge
Instart Logic also announced it is developing a new performance feature, Browser Cache Purge, that extends programmatic cache control to the browser. Browser Cache Purge changes the current model of web application development by making caching an integral component of application design.
With Browser Cache Purge publishers will be able to push changes to the browser via an API and clear browser cache instantaneously whenever necessary. This new capability improves performance by eliminating unnecessary network requests to check for current content. Instart Logic is initiating an Early Experience Program to recruit application publishers to provide input into how this capability impacts application design.
Instart Logic is also opening up its SDAD platform and providing developers with programmatic control of the end-to-end delivery path with a complete set of APIs. The new APIs include:
- Account Management: programmatic control of account settings, user access and privileges.
- Session Management: active management of authenticated sessions.
- Configuration: full control of configuration settings for optimization features.
- Statistics: user defined, near real-time reporting of all system activity.
- Cache Management: real-time, end-to-end control of purging the cache.
- Activity Reporting: complete management for searching, reading and updating tasks.
Customers can sign up for the Browser Cache Early Experience Program by visiting the Instart Logic Developer Central which includes the Developer Community and API documentation.
Read more: http://www.instartlogic.com/blog/client-side-inter...
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.