Dlodlo has announced its new, lightweight VR Glasses offering Full HD resolution of 2K with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate for a display without dizziness, lag, distortion, or screen door effect. Dlodlo supports 2D/3D switch video, 4K video displays and provides a 110 degree Field of View (FOV) for a no-border fully immersive VR experience.
Dlodlo does not require a PC or specific type of smartphone to use. It employs Android 4.4 OS with built-in Bluetooth to work with any Bluetooth device, including gaming devices, smartphones, tablets, speakers, headsets, stereo headphones, laptops, and more. The Dlodlo VR Glasses offer an open API for developers to create software for the Dlodlo VR ecosystem.
Dlodlo VR Glasses Features:
- Weighing only 4 ounces (120g)
- Independent OS VR glasses; uses Android 4.4 OS with no need to rely on a PC
- HD resolution VR glasses at 2K+ Full HD clear screen resolution, with a distortion-free 16:9 aspect ratio
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 can be paired with any Bluetooth device, including gaming devices, speakers, headsets, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc
- No dizziness, lag, distortion or screen door effect
- Refresh rate at 120Hz
- As light to wear as sunglasses
- Uses safe, skin-friendly material
- Uses bionic optical design based on an imaging principle that adapts physical biomimetic optics for a wider FOV and more comfortable display
- 110 degree FOV fully immerses users into Virtual Reality.
- Natural color effects: uses military-grade high-definition display modules for colors closer to nature for 97% more natural color spectrum.
- 3D Display supports 2D/3D switch and all video formats.
- Supports external stereo headphones audio-wide
- Interactive mode with touch and move-enabled controls.
- Colors: Black, Ivory, Champion Gold.
- Dimensions: 163.3×54.4×30.3mm (not including glasses’ arms).
- Connector: Micro USB 2.0, OTG and stereo headphone.
- Battery: 2000mAh rechargeable.
- Microphone built-in.
- Multi-language support.
Priced at $699, Dlodlo VR Glasses will begin shipping May 27th, 2015, available at Dlodlo.com, Tmall.com, Jd.com, Amazon, DHGate.com, Lightinthebox, Deal Extreme, Ali Express, eBay.com, Taobao.com and more.Read more: http://www.dlodlo.com/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.